Fill out the form below to be paired with a new friend who you can connect with throughout the MOPS season. A few things to know regarding soul sister:
- Participation is completely voluntary. This is just another opportunity within MOPS to make deeper connections in the spirit of Finding Your People.
- You will be paired with a soul sister based on interests, personalities, etc. We will pray over these pairings and try to use good discernment when making these decisions.
- We will post challenges throughout the MOPS season of activities, discussion topics, etc. to encourage connection with your soul sister. However, we hope that everyone does whatever they feel comfortable with to grow these friendships.
- Maintaining friendship requires being intentional. Busy moms naturally tend to struggle with this. The purpose of Soul Sister is to help us take time to be mindful of our friends and intentionally build and grow relationships.
- If for some reason you and your soul sister do not connect, you are not obligated to do anything further. However, we do hope that you’ll reach out to leadership so that we can try to help the situation. We want this to be an enjoyable, fulfilling opportunity for all of the women participating & we will do our best to make that happen!
- Oh, and with challenges.. come prizes!
“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” – 1 Peter 4:10
“Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.” – Philippians 2:4
“Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.” – 1 Thessalonians 5:11