Join us if you’re a mom who…
- Is pregnant or has at least one child who is newborn through age five
- Desires to make new friends
- Wants to share the challenges and joys of motherhood while enjoying “me time”
- Is looking for opportunities for personal growth through trusted resources
- Enjoys giving back to the community
Becoming a Member
Membership is only $50 for the entire year and includes childcare for your preschoolers during meetings. With your membership, you will receive a welcome packet from 15th Ave. MOPS, a welcome packet from MOPS International full of goodies, and a subscription to the quarterly “Hello, Dearest” magazine.
Military moms can even enjoy a $10 discount! Your first meeting is FREE so come try it out first. Please just let us know you’re coming so we can ensure enough childcare workers. We also have confidential financial assistance available if the fee would be a burden.
Bring your completed form and dues to a meeting, or mail to: Fifteenth Avenue Baptist Church, ATTN: MOPS, 1318 15th Ave., Meridian, MS 39301.