- The only true God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, existing eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6: 4-5; Acts 17:24-28; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- The divine inspiration, entire trustworthiness and authority of the Bible in faith and practice (2 Peter 1:20-21; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Psalm 119:9-11, 105; 1 Thessalonians 2:13).
- The full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, who lived as a perfect example, who atoned for the sins of the world at the cross, who was bodily raised from the dead and ascended as both Lord and Savior, and who will return in power and glory in the fullness of time to judge the living and the dead, to consummate history and the eternal plan of God (John 1:1, 14; Colossians 2:9; Hebrews 4:15; Isaiah 53:3-6; Acts 4:10-12; Matthew 26:63-64; 2 Timothy 4:1).
- The value and dignity of all humankind: originally created in God’s image to live in love and holiness, but who became alienated from God and each other because of sin and guilt, and who are justly subject to the judgment of God (Genesis 1:26-27; Colossians 1:21; John 12:47-48).
- The justification, by God’s grace, of all who repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ for salvation (Ephesians 2:8-10; John 3:16-17; Romans 4:4-5).
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling and transforming power the Christian is enabled to live out our new life and new calling to evangelism and discipleship of believers within the fellowship of the Church (John 16:7; 1 Corinthians 6:19-20; Galatians 5:22-23; Matthew 28:18-20).
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender and class differences (John 17:20-23; Revelation 5:9).
- The passages of Scripture associated with each of the statements are not offered as proof texts; rather, they are intended to serve as a beginning place for further study.